All the information credit for table below belong to Informatica
- Please note that Transformations can be Active or passive.
- Active transformation can change the number of rows that pass through it, For more information on the different Active transformation, See in the table below .
- Passive transformation does not change the number of rows that pass through it, For more information on the different Passive transformation, See in the table below .
- Please note that transformation can be Connected or Unconnected transformation
- Connected Transformation: Connected transformation mean that it directly connected to other transformations, it should be connected front and back, it can also be connect to the target/source table in the mapping.
- Unconnected Transformation: An unconnected transformation mean that it not connected to other transformations in the mapping. To use it, you will have to call the transformation from another transformation (Similar to calling a function), the transformation will returns a value to the transformation who called it.
The video below is credited to informatica youtube channel.
I hope you will enjoy the content of my website.
Please leave me a comment below if you have any suggestion for improving