How to Assign Integration service
This page will guide you step by step on How to Assign Integration service via informatica workflow
- Open Informatica Workflow manager tool.
- Connect to the repository you want to assign the integration service by right click with your mouse on the repository and click connect on the pop up screen.
- fill up your user name and password.
- Make sure all folder are closed and click on the folder you want to assign the integration service for example A_folder.
- Click on services tab and the Click on assign Integration Service
- Filter the folder you need to update in the drop down of the “show folder” option
- Select the IS you need to assign in the drop down “Choose Integration Service”
- Select the folder WF’s you want to update by clicking the check box next to the WF names.
- Click on the Assign button
I hope you will enjoy the content of my website.
Please leave me a comment below if you have any suggestion for improving